In a world characterized by nearly constant demands on our time, attention, and energy, we can feel as if we've lost our direction and our center. However, we can give ourselves time, space, and permission to take a deep breath and reflect on the important questions of life. Questions like these...
As an individual…
- Who am I and who am I becoming?
- What's next for me?
- What am I called to do/be?
- How does my work fit in my life?
- What are my options and potential alternative futures? How do I choose?
- How can I live a more meaningful and fulling life - starting today?
As an organization…
- Who are we today and who should we be tomorrow?
- Are we clear about our mission, our values, and our culture? Are they serving us well?
- Are our people engaged and productive within a "circle of safety"?
- Do we have a viable, credible, and executable strategy?
- Is our leadership team aligned or working at cross-purposes?
- What is the path to organizational success and individual well-being?
- How do we actually change?
As an organizational consultant, workshop designer, facilitator, workshop designer, coach, public speaker, career counselor, Veteran's advocate, retired Army General, geek & nerd, I want to share practical information for living well, working well, and being well. The goal of my website is to share "know-how and encouragement for the road ahead."
- Designing and delivering customized workshops
- Facilitating leadership, strategic planning, or working sessions
- Teaching or coaching on "soft-skills"
- Speaking on topics related to transitions, life and career planning, living well, and organizational success with individual well-being
Again, welcome and thank you for taking time from your work and your life to visit Learning for the Journey.
Featured Blog Posts
Image Credit: Tim Hill at Pixabay