- Are you thinking seriously about the health and future of your organization, your people, and yourself?
- Do you know the direction to go, but not how to assuredly get there?
- Is the path reasonably clear or hazy and mired?
- Are you at an individual or organizational cross-road and must make a decision?
- Are you and the leadership team aligned or working at cross-purposes?
- Are your people on board or scattered?
- Are your organizational and individual capabilities aligned with your stakeholders' needs and wants?
- Is your workplace humane and a source of well-being?
If these are the types of questions that you are considering, the next question might be -- can you use some expert help? Would you benefit from having someone to talk with, someone who can provide quiet and trusted counsel, someone who will work your agenda, not theirs? Would you like professional facilitation and training help, but tailored to your organization's unique needs? If the answer "yes," please consider Learning for the Journey, LLC.
Learning for the Journey, LLC is the private consulting practice of Paulette Risher. Paulette believes that the aspirations, challenges, needs and wants of each person and each organization are inherently unique. One-size-fits-all and canned packages do not yield actionable plans and sustainable results. Therefore, Paulette, draws from almost three decades of experience, continually updated with the most thoughtful research and proven techniques, to design and deliver customized, unique approaches and programs. Paulette takes a craftsman's pride in delivering high-quality, relevant, and impactful solutions, not blah-blah-blah.
Located in Huntsville, AL, Learning for the Journey is a Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned and Woman-Owned small business and is a registered government contractor. Paulette is committed to placing professional programs and services within the financial reach of clients at every level. Please do not allow financial concerns to prevent you from contacting Paulette. This work is her calling, not her living.
Learning for the Journey, LLC offers short-term, customized programs in three major areas:
Learning for the Journey will work with organizational leaders and stakeholders to create and deliver customized workshops on relevant topics such as:
- Personal and Professional Well-being
- Life Planning
- Strategic Planning
- Mission, Vision, and Values Clarification
- Organizational Design
- Process Improvement
- Proposal Strategy
- Product and Services Design
- Customer Service
Using widely respected Instructional Systems Design (ISD) and adult learning principles, Paulette will create and deliver tailored learning experiences for any size audience. Topics include soft-skill subjects such as:
- Neuroscience of Decision Making
- Organizational Culture
- Coaching and Mentoring
True Colors® Workshops
As a certified True Colors® facilitator, Paulette will tailor and deliver True Colors® Workshops in which participants determine their True Colors personality spectrum in order to better understand themselves and those with whom they work, live, and love. The True Colors workshop can be presented as a stand-alone program or integrated into other off-site, training, or organizational events. True Colors workshops can be used to:
- Improve Individual Self-Awareness
- Strengthen Team and Organizational Performance
- Reduce Organizational Friction
- Visibly Demonstrate Organizational Values
Registered Government Contractor: Active in SAM Database
Dunns Number: 833142586
CAGE Code: 5V2W2
- 541611— General Management Consulting Services
- 541612— Human Resource Consulting Services (and related)
- 541618— Other Management Consulting Services
- 541990— All Other Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services
- 611430— Professional and Management Development Training
- 611710— Educational Support Services
Product Service Codes:
- B550— Study/Organization/Admin/Personnel
- B551— Study/Mobilization/Preparedness
- R407— Professional Services/Program Evaluation
- R409— Professional Services/Program Review and Development
- R550— Study/Organization/Admin/Personnel
- R599— Other Special Studies and Analysis
- U008— Training/Curriculum Development
- 099— Other Educational and Training Services
Standard Industrial Classification (SIC): 8742 Management Consulting
Image Credit: Canyonlands National Park